Saturday, November 19, 2005

Tsk.. Tsk...

I am disappointed… I’ve been so looking forward to the Goblet of Fire movie, only to find out today that it will be released here in Dubai on the 21st December.. tsk..

Even Chronicles of Narnia will be released next year pa.. arghhh..
* * * * *

By the way, last Wednesday (16th Nov.) something worth blogging happened.. hehe. I can’t start ranting about it just yet as I left my cam cable back home so I cannot upload the pictures.. I wan’t pics to support my story hehe..

Hint: The Alchemist!
* * * * *

It rained this morning, the first after a lifetime of scorching desert heat. That can only signify one thing: winter’s here! Wahoo!
* * * * *

A few more weeks and it’s Christmas again. I heard some Christmas carols from the TV the other day and it somehow made me feel homesick again. I remember how I used to anticipate Christmas back there in the Phils. And now here I am, to celebrate my second Christmas alone. Tsk.. I hope Schmuck and I will not have work that day so we can somehow celebrate Christmas.

Hay, I miss home. I used to be the one who prepares the Christmas dinner. It’s just saddens me more to know that my mom and dad will again be a twosome this Christmas. I being an only child, I know how hard it is for them to celebrate without me. Sad, sad, sad...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home