I'm so vain! Ha! Women!
Yesterday, I realized how more than a year of no vacation and days of lack of sleep had affected my system. I saw how my hair started falling out and how split ends started invading my crowning glory. My usually manageable hair seems hard to control and my face started breaking out. I started having those cluster headaches and not to mention how my legs hurt lately. That was when i decided i needed a break..
So i called the salon and booked myself for 2hours of total relaxation. I got there at about 6pm. I took the package w/c includes hot oil and hair conditioning (for my falling hair), facial (for the breakouts and blackheads), and some manicure and pedicure (for my unshapely and disgusting nails). I also threw in a haircut to remove those split ends, and they gave me foot massage for free to ease my leg pains.
So by 630pm i was in the facial room, i was lying comfortably while my face was under a steamer, one lady is doing my manicure and the other my pedicure and foot massage. I was lulled to sleep by the relaxing ambience of the place as enya's voice drifts by the background. I was woken up when they started extracting my face. It's funny how i know i have low pain tolerance, yet i was able to endure the pain of pricking and extracting. Ah! Women and what they endure to achieve beauty!
I was thinking that the whole package will take only 2hours, so i still have ample time to do my long-forgotten laundry, but apparently they enjoyed giving the facial and my incessant blabbering that the facial itself took 2hours. No regrets whatsoever as i enjoyed applying makeup this morning for i believe that a good makeup lies on a smooth canvas, every artist knows that! Bwahaha!
After that, i was then treated to a haircut, hotoil and hairconditioning. There i was, contentedly sipping vanilla black tea which they had provided while i watch Bellydancing 101 at the monitor, as my hair gets processed under the steamer. So all in all, the supposedly two hour package took 4 1/2 hours. I went home feeling relaxed, fresh and pretty!
I told schmucky all about this salon experience and his reaction range from: "Well you deserve to be pampered" to "Women!" hehe. Well, i'm not like this most of the time anyways, my kikay mode only comes once in a blue moon. I was kidding him that i did it as i was jealous that he treated himself to a pair of Giorgio Armani eyeglass frames for his birthday that decided to treat myself too. (Vain!)
Funny how he told me to surprise him on his birthday. Hello? How the hell will he be surprised knowing that he asked for a surprise? He even said that he wants me to cook him a surprise dinner! Well the only surprise left there will be what i'll be cooking him, w/c is funny as he asked me to cook him some local Kapampangan dish i know. Ano ba yan! Surprise pa ba yun? Katawa!
I bought him a book for his bday which i gave in advance and i was reading at the moment haha.. What else can i get him other than his anticipated surprise? Hehe.


4 Comments:
yeah!women are vain. hindi ko nga maisip kung pano ko natatagalan ang wax eh!hahaha
ayos lang yan kasi paminsan-minsan lang naman yang salon etc :)
Pretty young women are born natural. Pretty old women are made of art. =P So smooth canvas you say?
osang,
hello! musta ka na? sobrang nakakatuwa ang adventures mo jan ha. hehe uwi ka ba this xmas? bday ni zara 2m, may gimik daw sa friday, sa timog ata. la lang. miss na kita bruha ka. hehe
God bless,
sarah e
so, ang ganda-ganda mo naman. sabi sa yo di ka matatapos by 7pm e.;)
Post a Comment
<< Home