I'm tired of life here...
This may sound like a bratty spoiled kid caught up in her own little world.. but this my blog so i don't really give a damn.
I'm tired of Dubai. I can't see myself and my career flourishing here anymore. I want to go somewhere else. I want to start anew.
I'm not happy with my work anymore, it's too routinary for me (though i know i'm far blessed than a lot of people who do not have a job at the moment). I hate my wardrobe, i've outgrown everything in there (yeah i know it's such a simple thing to blabber about as there are tons of people who would wish to have what i have in my closet). The only thing that keeps me going at the moment are my dreams (for my family and career) and schmuck.
I know why i'm feeling this way, i know why i'm itching to leave this place.. it's because i know that despite the fact that i already excel here, i know that i can excel further somewhere else.
My options? Anywhere in Europe will be fine. Hopefully i won't be here anymore by the end of next year. Then, i'll start again. I'll try getting a job in research or PR, then i'll start writing again. Then who knows, if i enjoyed life there, i might settle there, and start a family...
It's good to know that schmuck shares the same views... he's itching to leave this place too.. we'll just leave it to fate. If we're meant to be somewhere else together, then who am I to complain? It couldn't be any better hehe. =)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home