Sunday, September 04, 2005

PC Gaming, Schmuck's sis, and other things..

I used to play PC games back home, but eversince i got here, i wasn't able to get back to it, as first, i don't have a PC here and second, they don't have it in pirated here hehe, so it's kinda expensive.

But recently, a friend left me his PC, and as we still don't know when he'll be back, he said i can use it for the meantime. So the other day, schmuck and I bought CivilizationIII and Sims2 hehe..

Why Civ3 and Sims2? I can only play games wherein i can use the mouse for basic controls and movements, plus i only play turn-based games. Dunno, maybe my motor skills are too slow to use the keyboard for controls, or my hand-eye coordination is poor. Haha, plus with turn-based games i don't get "taranta" when enemies are attacking, hehe. I can still remember how i used to get disoriented when i "tried" playing warcraft and battlerealms and see various places in my signalling red meaning i'm being attacked. And how i always die playing role playing games as i can't move my fingers fast enough to make the character run, jump, crouch whatever. So i ended up playing what i call "games for the fainthearted" haha. Or i play them but arrange the settings for it not to have enemies haha! where's the fun in that? Well, i get satisfaction with just building my own kingdom hehe..

But once i was able to finish an RPG game, but i imported a strong character so no matter how many enemies attack, i still survive wehehe.. What a cheater! Hehe!

I love Sims a lot. I used to have all the expansion packs back in my old PC at home. But i was already here when they launched Sims2 so its my first time to play it, and yeah i spent more than an hour already just customizing my character hehe.

Schmuck's also excited about it, i bet he'll be spending most of his after officehours time at my place now. It's okay, I still have "the historian" to keep me busy while he play, i still believe that my love for Vlad's (Dracula) is far greater that any PC game around hehe..
But i'm at cheatcc.com now, you know why haha!

* * *
Funny how lately I want to do so many things at the same time hehe, i'm catching up on books na i still haven't finished reading, then i'm learning HTML pa, then PC games pa to keep me occupied, and lately i have decided to refresh my Spanish. Why? You just never know, i might go there one of these days hehe.

***
Little wolf's (schmuck's younger sis) blog entry made me smile this morning hehe. I haven't met her yet (or any of his siblings for that matter), it's only their mom that i've met. I've heard a lot of kwento from schmuck about his sibs and i really want to get to know them someday. Growing up as an only child and forever wishing for a sibling, i would love to have people that i can consider as my siblings too (hopefully it'll end up that way hehe). I was kinda worried at first on how they will react once they found out that i am only slightly older than their youngest sib. But schmuck says it's ok, he keeps on reassuring me that his sibs will like me and will be protective of me once they get to know me (i'm keeping my fingers crossed hehe). And nga pala, i might meet his parents this eid as they might spend the ramadan holidays here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home