Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Ze jellyfish bids adieu!

My beloved readers and fellow bloggers,

I have decided that this will be my final entry. Yes, I will officially stop blogging. It had been a year and a couple of months, and believe me it had been fun sharing out my thoughts with you. Thanks for your lovely comments; they had cheered me up a lot during those moments of solitude.

You might be wondering why, right? I don’t really know. I probably got tired of the whole blogging thing, or maybe I just realized that what I am going through, my thoughts and experiences are not really blog material. My life is a very tiring routine really. There are other things out there far more interesting, Brangelina probably?

I know I still owe you tons of entries, particularly the Istanbul trip. But I feel so tired at the moment and uninspired that I can get my ass to post it. But come to think of it, I think I never posted the details of the trip because it had become one of those memories that are too precious to be shared. Call me selfish but I’ve never been that happy and I want to keep the details to myself.

Fellow blogger friends, fret not as I will still drop by your personal blogs. This blog will remain viewable; I will not be taking it down. Some memories are just too precious to discard: a love lost, finally letting go, finding love again, the ups and downs… priceless moments.

This is indefinite, I might not blog again, or I might find the inspiration to start again. Who knows, I am not closing my doors. Or I might just be in a bad mood today, did not sleep well last night; damn AC is taking ages too cool down the scorching villa. Add a terrible headache and a terribly annoying back pain. I think I pulled a muscle/ligament whatever, tsk! The only thing that cheered me up today is David Beckham’s confirmation of Victoria’s pregnancy! Bless them; hope it’s a girl this time.

Anyways, goodbyes should never be this long right? Hehe.

I want to leave; I want to stay. I want to fight; I want to give in. I want to hold on; I want to let go. This life is just probably a mirage in this desert I am in. I do not know where the hell I am going at all. I am delusional, hehe… Yes I am totally misleading you all, eh?

…and the jellyfish is off to find Nemo!

1 Comments:

At 8:44 AM, Blogger Marye said...

huwatttt???!!! why o why? nwey, sad news yun pero di bale..it's not the end of our communication naman e. misyamisya!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home