Sunday, July 16, 2006

It fits! Yeah!

In my previous entries, I think I had repeatedly mentioned that I am getting quite fat. Not really fat as it’s just my tummy that’s getting huge. The past months, tons of skirts, dresses and pants are just shoved at the back of my closet because they won’t fit.

But ever since I moved into a new place, I started getting into walking. My new place was actually relatively near my office than from where I used to live, but the problem is, no bus passes by my place that goes anywhere near my office. So rather than taking two bus rides, which will take longer, I decided to walk to and from the office.

I was first hesitant as it’s summer here now, and that means 30-40’C, plus high humidity. So what I do is I carry my office clothes in a gym bag, then I walk my way to the office with my sweat pants, baggy shirt, and trainers. I get a little sweaty but morning sweat never stinks anyway hehe. I just freshen up in the office, change to my office clothes, dab some cologne and I’m ready, and looking quite fresh really hehe.

It’s lately that I am seeing the benefits of my daily walk. I have this nice blush in the morning after each walk that stays until midday hehe, lesser breakouts, my legs are getting toned, butt getting firm, and last but most important… tummy’s slimming down! This morning I wore my little black dress, which I haven’t worn for months, and it fits! Yeah!

Plus, I seem to be having a faster metabolism now. I can’t wait for winter, walking then would be much more delightful.

FYI: the distance from my place to office is: 25-30 minutes if it’s brisk walking, and 45-50 minutes walking for a quite leisurely pace.

2 Comments:

At 10:13 AM, Blogger Graciela said...

"but i like walking under the heat better nay, burns calories faster "

try it in a 35-40'C temperature.. parang sauna lol!

 
At 7:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ate.ang sad naman nun..bakit kaya tlaga?will email you na lang if ever..mwah! mishumishu..sana makauwi ka ng december!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home