What's up with me lately, Hollywood-style!
It’s been weeks since I had last updated this blog, been busy with work, and not to mention some job seeking, house hunting and a little writing stint for a teen magazine. Schmuck was also sick with flu for a few days, so I had to take care of him, his house and his laundry lol! He’s well now, except for some coughing fits now and then.
But so far I hadn’t had luck with finding a new job, and a new place. I had an interview last week for a PR company but the compensation that they are offering is not that great that I had to say no. I am hoping I’ll get the job I applied for in Qatar. It just seems great to be in a new place again where you know nobody and start again. Yes, I can be a gypsy sometimes.
The place I am staying right now is okay; I like the people I am with, but sometimes you just need to have your own little space and privacy, and you definitely can’t get that when there are 3 of you in a room. Plus I am having a hard time in the morning, as there’s only one bath in the house, and all 7 (3 in our room and 4 in the other room) of us lining up every morning to use the shower. Since I am the one who leaves the house first, I need to be the first one to use the bath, therefore I need to be up by 530am, or else everyone will be late. But unfortunately, I cannot find anything I can afford. Imagine, all I need is a small room for myself, as in a tiny one, that hopefully have it’s own bath, but rooms starts now at 2,000AED, and I can’t definitely afford that. Arghh, bitch!
I have to confess something; I am addicted to Angelina Jolie. I am! I am spending my free time surfing thee net for write-ups about her and photos of her, and yeah the family (Brad, Maddox, Zahara, and the coming baby) too. I just bought a copy of Hello! Magazine that features those exclusive photos of them in Namibia, and Schmuck bought me Lara Croft 1-2 and Girl, Interrupted DVDs, and I had been watching them and the speacial disks repeatedly for the past days. I just love her! Jeez!
Schmuck and I turned 10months last week, yes we’re still together, though it’s kinda waning down a little bit. Probably we’re just too comfortable with each other already that he somehow had lost his being malambing. Probably he thinks he doesn’t need to be affectionate anymore, as I know anyway how much he cares. Or probably he’s just too busy at work that his mind’s always occupied even when he’s with me. Or maybe I just think too much! We eat out a lot, and talk on the phone daily, but sometimes I just feel not needed. Knowing him he’ll say that he doesn’t really need me anyways, he’s a grown boy now. I don’t even want to think nor care about this little frustrations anymore. I’ll just look for a new job, a new place and use Angie as my escape. She’s so carefree; I wanna be like her, lol!
I’m gaining weight, but sad thing my arms and legs are still lanky, and it’s just my tummy that’s getting huge. I look like one of those malnourished kids (big stomach, small frame) that Angie is helping down in Namibia. Yes, baby bumps are so in at Hollywood nowadays, think Angelina Jolie, Gwen Stefani, Maggie Gyllenhaal and probably Britney Spears (still unconfirmed), but mine is pathetic, they are flabs! I need to exercise, as I can’t stop eating lately. Yes I may be thin but I eat like it’s the end of the world tomorrow! I need to get a new place first because my roommates getting annoyed when they see me doing sit-ups or whatever. Even my officemate who doesn’t give a damn about me had already noticed my tummy.
Enough of my ranting, I need to surf for Hollywood gossips. Yes, a dear friend, who is an editor for a teen magazine here, had given me a space in the mag to write some chismis, hihi!
Can’t Angelina and Brad adopt me? I came from a third-world country too, like Madz and Zahara, I can be the kids’ nanny, lol! Okay, maybe I’ll just ask Bryanboy to adopt me, since adoption is also a hype in Hollywood tehse days (say Ewan McGregor), that even that whiner Jen (Brad’s ex), Halle Berry, and (Help us!) Jessica Simpson is thinking of joining in the latest trend.
Oh dear!
But so far I hadn’t had luck with finding a new job, and a new place. I had an interview last week for a PR company but the compensation that they are offering is not that great that I had to say no. I am hoping I’ll get the job I applied for in Qatar. It just seems great to be in a new place again where you know nobody and start again. Yes, I can be a gypsy sometimes.
The place I am staying right now is okay; I like the people I am with, but sometimes you just need to have your own little space and privacy, and you definitely can’t get that when there are 3 of you in a room. Plus I am having a hard time in the morning, as there’s only one bath in the house, and all 7 (3 in our room and 4 in the other room) of us lining up every morning to use the shower. Since I am the one who leaves the house first, I need to be the first one to use the bath, therefore I need to be up by 530am, or else everyone will be late. But unfortunately, I cannot find anything I can afford. Imagine, all I need is a small room for myself, as in a tiny one, that hopefully have it’s own bath, but rooms starts now at 2,000AED, and I can’t definitely afford that. Arghh, bitch!
I have to confess something; I am addicted to Angelina Jolie. I am! I am spending my free time surfing thee net for write-ups about her and photos of her, and yeah the family (Brad, Maddox, Zahara, and the coming baby) too. I just bought a copy of Hello! Magazine that features those exclusive photos of them in Namibia, and Schmuck bought me Lara Croft 1-2 and Girl, Interrupted DVDs, and I had been watching them and the speacial disks repeatedly for the past days. I just love her! Jeez!
Schmuck and I turned 10months last week, yes we’re still together, though it’s kinda waning down a little bit. Probably we’re just too comfortable with each other already that he somehow had lost his being malambing. Probably he thinks he doesn’t need to be affectionate anymore, as I know anyway how much he cares. Or probably he’s just too busy at work that his mind’s always occupied even when he’s with me. Or maybe I just think too much! We eat out a lot, and talk on the phone daily, but sometimes I just feel not needed. Knowing him he’ll say that he doesn’t really need me anyways, he’s a grown boy now. I don’t even want to think nor care about this little frustrations anymore. I’ll just look for a new job, a new place and use Angie as my escape. She’s so carefree; I wanna be like her, lol!
I’m gaining weight, but sad thing my arms and legs are still lanky, and it’s just my tummy that’s getting huge. I look like one of those malnourished kids (big stomach, small frame) that Angie is helping down in Namibia. Yes, baby bumps are so in at Hollywood nowadays, think Angelina Jolie, Gwen Stefani, Maggie Gyllenhaal and probably Britney Spears (still unconfirmed), but mine is pathetic, they are flabs! I need to exercise, as I can’t stop eating lately. Yes I may be thin but I eat like it’s the end of the world tomorrow! I need to get a new place first because my roommates getting annoyed when they see me doing sit-ups or whatever. Even my officemate who doesn’t give a damn about me had already noticed my tummy.
Enough of my ranting, I need to surf for Hollywood gossips. Yes, a dear friend, who is an editor for a teen magazine here, had given me a space in the mag to write some chismis, hihi!
Can’t Angelina and Brad adopt me? I came from a third-world country too, like Madz and Zahara, I can be the kids’ nanny, lol! Okay, maybe I’ll just ask Bryanboy to adopt me, since adoption is also a hype in Hollywood tehse days (say Ewan McGregor), that even that whiner Jen (Brad’s ex), Halle Berry, and (Help us!) Jessica Simpson is thinking of joining in the latest trend.
Oh dear!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home