Schmuck is the sweetest!
Arghh! Pardon the cheesy title, hehe.
How can I ever doubt my dear Schmuck?! If you had read my previous post, you would have read how I ranted about him being not as sweet as before, me feeling not needed blah blah blah? Well, I should have known, it was just my hormones. It’s that time of the month again hehe.
We watched “MI-3” last Friday. I can’t really say it was great as I am not a big fan of Tom Cruise after his couch-jumping stints, but I must say it was okay. The only thing that kept me glued to the screen was Jonathan Rhys-Meyers! I find him hot, hihi! I first fell for him when I watched “Match Point” and from then I kinda developed this growing fondness for him.
Then we had barbecued ribs at Chili’s for dinner, and it was HUGE! Schmuck and I always have a great appetite when we eat, but it’s funny that we never finished it was it was really huge! It was a fun weekend, he’s the sweetest and I do love him dearly (this is still my hormones talking, hehe).
How can I ever doubt my dear Schmuck?! If you had read my previous post, you would have read how I ranted about him being not as sweet as before, me feeling not needed blah blah blah? Well, I should have known, it was just my hormones. It’s that time of the month again hehe.
We watched “MI-3” last Friday. I can’t really say it was great as I am not a big fan of Tom Cruise after his couch-jumping stints, but I must say it was okay. The only thing that kept me glued to the screen was Jonathan Rhys-Meyers! I find him hot, hihi! I first fell for him when I watched “Match Point” and from then I kinda developed this growing fondness for him.
Then we had barbecued ribs at Chili’s for dinner, and it was HUGE! Schmuck and I always have a great appetite when we eat, but it’s funny that we never finished it was it was really huge! It was a fun weekend, he’s the sweetest and I do love him dearly (this is still my hormones talking, hehe).


2 Comments:
lol. so which hormonal response is right? ;)
blame it all on the hormones... hehe. :) miss you nay :)
Post a Comment
<< Home