I am back...
Sadly, I am back to the 45'C heat of Dubai... I miss Istanbul already, and its 18'C weather.
Anyways, I know you all want to know everything about the trip. And yes, it was fab! Istanbul is a b-e-a-u-tiful place! Both Schmuck and I fell inlove with it.
But I can't give you the full details yet. After getting back, I moved out my old place and transferred to a friend's place, and up to now i'm still not done with arranging my stuff. Then I arrived to tons of work waiting in the office that had piled up during my absence. Then I rushly finished some article for a friend's mag. So I really haven't got time to really sit down and write.
Will post the chikas of the travel and the pictures soon, promise!
Now back to work for me!


1 Comments:
ahahahay you're back! post pics ha! buti naman nag-enjoy ka!
i moved na pala: http://repeat-offender.blogspot.com :) i couldn't resist blogging:D
Post a Comment
<< Home