Saturday, January 14, 2006

Saying my thoughts out loud...

(Me, talking to myself, here are my thoughts...)
  • Darn, the 4day holiday passed by without me really feeling it. Blame the PS2! (Kidding babe)
  • Yey! Angie's (Angelina Jolie) pregnant. Dunno why I'm happy hehe. I just like them both.
  • It's my year! Year of the Dog! A friend used his tarot cards on me a few weeks ago. And boy! The predictions for me this year really blew my hat off! I'm not telling you yet about the predictions, I'll just wait til they come true!
  • My birthday's coming up!We'll it's still next month, yet I can't help but feel excited about it. I remember some friends posting their bday wishlist, I was thinking that maybe I'll post mine, to give you guys hints wahahaha! But it won't really be useful for those back home unless you wanna spend a lot having them sent here by courier! (Wink!) Note: Wish list at the end of this post.
  • I haven't watched Narnia yet, tsk! We're supposed to watch it this past holidays but again blame the PS2! (Kidding babe!) Actually Schmuck's a little sick, slight fever and back pain, so he's not really in the mood to go out.
  • I really have this good feeling about this year! I feel giddy thinking about it!
  • I miss my bestfriend (Jan)... Hi bes!
  • Just this past week, I've missed 3 weddings! The first one was that of one of my fave cousin on my dad's side, I was supposed to be the bride's maid but I was not able to go home. Tsk! Then there was Je's wedding, a highschool friend, and then Ghem's wedding, a college blockmate, the first wedding in our block! Tsk! I wish could have gone to all three.
  • It just seems funny that people I know are getting married here and there lately, and my dear cousin (on my mom's side, yung pretty na kamuka ko haha) is now sporting a new diamond ring! I just can't imagine it, my beloved cousin, the one I used to spend hours with every night crying my heart out over some corny love aches, the one who knows all my craziness, my childhood playmate, dang! She's engaged! Daya! Haha! Sabi ko sayo ako muna dapat since I'm older than you! Oh well... I'm happy for you nhai!
  • I miss Simon. A dear friend who used to work in the same building as mine. We used to meet at the building's fire exit when we're both bored to make chika. He transferred to another office and now I don't have a ciggie bud here. And yeah, it's through him that Schmuck and I met.
  • It's confirmed! WB will release the Harry Potter GOF DVD's on March 7! They'll be releasing them in 2 versions: the normal one-disk and a 2-disk special edition that will contain some deleted scenes and cast interviews. But I'm not getting either of the two... I'm buying the 8-disk special! Yup! They're also releasing a collection of all 4 HP's together with a special disk for each so 8 all-in-all! Yey!
  • There's a sandstorm outside and its been going on for hours now.
  • And now for my bday wishlist:

(first the not-so-expensive material wishes:)

- A lunch box. Preferably in a stylish color that will be okay with whatever office attire I'm wearing hehe!

- A plain black bag, a must-have but dunno why I just don't have one.

- Cutee small ankle socks (if that's what you call them). I just bought myself (a new year's gift) a pair of the cutest Puma shoes, and that's what i need the socks for wehehe.

- Any shiny lipgloss

- Pony tails or scoongies, nice ones that I can use in the office.

- A Palm Tungsten E2 casing

- I actually need a pressed powder and a blush hehe

- Books: The Devil Wears Prada or Narnia (the box collection)

- DVDs: Mean Streets or Casino (both by Martin Scorsese), Scarface (starring Pacino), or a season of the Gilmore Girls

(then my other wishes that I dunno how to classify but will really give me great happiness:)

- A pay raise (this goes out for my boss)

- A Sony Vaio laptop (this one is a typographical error! wehehe)

- To spend half a day in a hot tub, with scented candles all around, reading a book, and sipping wine (preferably a Montes Cabernet Sauvignon).

- Dinner with friends (and I hope I won't have to pay hehe)

- To receive a surprise

- To win any raffle for cash, all expense paid vacations, cruises, or shopping/dinner vouchers

- Visit mom and dad

- For a dream to come true ( I just have this feeling that something's goods about to happen).

Have to get back to reality now... My boss' calling...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home