Foggy Foggy Day!
I’ve been carrying my digicam around lately because I know any moment now the whole Dubai will be covered with fog. I remember it so well last year when I first experienced winter here; and coming from a tropical country where the nearest thing to fog that I can get is the air pollution in the metropolis, seeing the whole city wrapped in this magical white fog is really a sight I really want to capture. So just to be ready, I have the cam always ready.
Then last 6th December, it finally came! So I hurriedly took out my cam, and what do you know! Its battery is dead empty! How thick can I get huh?
Good thing I received these pics in my email so I can share it with you. I can't give credit to the owner of the pics though since it was just forwarded to me. All I know is he/she took the shots from the 33rd floor of the Emirates Tower (just a few blocks away from my office building) at around 8:30am on that beautiful December 6 morning..
Take look at these:
Then last 6th December, it finally came! So I hurriedly took out my cam, and what do you know! Its battery is dead empty! How thick can I get huh?
Good thing I received these pics in my email so I can share it with you. I can't give credit to the owner of the pics though since it was just forwarded to me. All I know is he/she took the shots from the 33rd floor of the Emirates Tower (just a few blocks away from my office building) at around 8:30am on that beautiful December 6 morning..
Take look at these:

That white building in the right hand side, with that protruding antaenna (if that's what it is) is where my office is. That's the Dubai World Trade Centre. Then that building at the center with four pyramids on top is the Fairmont Hotel.

With the fog effect, it looks like these buildings are really towering in height no? not really hehe.. imagine the one who took that pic was only on the 33rd floor so mababa lang talaga yung fog hehe..

This is Sheikh Zayed Road that day hehe..
But imagine how it was inside that fog. Funny how I was already in front of our building yet I still can't see a thing. Zero visibility hehe. Then this is where my "pagiging inosente" comes in.. pano ba naman, super awestruck ako with smoke coming out of my mounth when I speak hehe. E ano ngayon? E sa walang ganun sa Pinas diba? Basta I know I must have really looked stupid hehe.


3 Comments:
i saw patty and mico at megamall 2 days ago..wala lang..hehe..
breathtaking ang pics..ganda! ano digicam mo? very nice //=)
di ako kumuha nyang pics na yan, but the rest of the pics sa blog e mostly from my cam.. i have a canon ixus ii..
yang? nabili ko na palm! yay!
cool!
whoever took those photos knew how to take photos!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home