Schmuck's Dad
A few days ago, schmuck’s dad was here in Dubai. He stayed for two days, and since both schmuck and I were able to get a day-off last 26th December, we toured his dad around Dubai. Here are some pics:

We first had lunch at Noodle House. It was supposed to be a momentous event as it is the first time ever that schmuck treated his dad for lunch.. hehe. The rest are just pictures taken at Madinat Jumeirah:






That was Burj al Arab, the only seven-star hotel, in the background.
We also went to a lot of other places but I was not able to take some pics. His dad though had taken a lot of pics with his cam, I will show them to you when I get the copies.
It was a fun day, I enjoyed his dad’s company. Sabi ko nga mas cool at saka mas gwapo pa si daddy nya kesa sa kanya haha! I am hoping that his dad, along with his mom, will stop by again on February. Maybe then I can get them a tour inside the Burj.


1 Comments:
hehehe. umpisa na ng meet the parents!
Post a Comment
<< Home