Wednesday, December 28, 2005

I love my bosses!


I just love my bosses right now hehe. Today, we (my 3 Korean bosses, me and another indian officemate) went out for lunch. He asked me to make a reservation at Dusit Hotel, telling me that it will be our year-end party thingy.

So before 12:30pm, we all left the office. I get to ride in our GM's totally awesome Cadillac, hehe.
Then during lunch, my bosses (the GM, Sr. GM and the Mngr) presented us (moi and the indian guy) with what they say is our year-end gifts. I was like, whaaatttt?

First, they gave my indian officemate (who's been working for them for 10years) a Samsung mobile phone, i forgot the model though, but it's that sleek silver one, the hell, all of them look the same hehe.

Then they gave me my gift. As you can see from the pictures, it's the Samsung YP-T7F digital audio player! It's got 512mb, in a totally cool metallic sky blue color, it can play videos, i can view photos, and of course it plays music hehe. It even has a recorder and FM radio.. jeezzz.

I checked it out in the net and they say it costs around $209, or maybe more here. It's more expensive that its Ipod counterpart. And they say it battery can last 10hours.

Now I feel guilty for all those times that I complain about my bosses. =)

2 Comments:

At 10:08 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

naks talaga swerte ka pa rin kahit nagra-rant ka davah?!

 
At 2:28 PM, Blogger boy okoy said...

Neato! It's an MP4 player homie. ;P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home