Sunday, July 17, 2005

Random thoughts again...

I can't stop smiling today, i look goofy hehe.

And hanna, yup the shopaholic series is nice, i'll buy you some when i get back there.

Where the hell is Izay anyways?

Hmmm.. Guys, I might not go home this December anymore, something came up so i'll be home most probably May.

I'll be a wandering homeless soul by the end of the month and still haven't found myself a flat. But surprisngly i'm not pressured at all.. I feel very relaxed lately. It seems everything is just falling into place...

I'll be finishing the story of Sid soon... I need the closure. I'm finally moving on. :)

Schmuck put up his own blog finally, welcome schmucky! Your beloved liar? Why that's flattering coming from my endearing asshole...

Ria dear what the hell did you do to my pic? must be bored that time ayt? Hehehe!

I want my new flat's walls painted orange and chocolate brown... damn i badly want to decorate a friend's flat.. those white empty walls are just so tempting... hehehe..

Isn't it nice when loved ones of people you love also loves you? When you need not impress them yet they adore you? Hay... And mind you these guys are critical, witty and can see through you... that's why i am so overwhelmed by everything hehe...

You really cannot stop fate... 'nuf said.

My mom called me yesterday because she had dreamt that i was home. Come to think of it, the real grace is coming back.. she's coming home finally. Hay moms and motherly instincts...

Headache starting at the right side of my brain... the emotional side. Must be brought about by all these overwhelming emotions. Love having headaches like this.

I'm still smiling! And khoi? please stop smirking hehe..

3 Comments:

At 10:47 AM, Blogger Marye said...

Who?!who?!who?! who is the lucky jellyfish this time? im hapi for you. sana you'll find peace with hi.:)

nwey, sayang naman di ka makakauwi..namimis ka na ng pilipinas! sana by that time gradweyt na ko.hehe.

till then, ingat lang palagi.

 
At 11:21 AM, Blogger RiaMH said...

keep smiling!

 
At 11:34 AM, Blogger Hannee said...

hahaha!kilala ko na yung jellyfish :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home