An ode to schmuck
As promised, I’ll write about schmuck..
Schmucky is really a bad, bad person. His ego is way, way over the top. He finds satisfaction in manipulating one's mind. He really loves picking other people's brain. He's sarcastic. He’s sinister. He’s the devil’s advocate.
He always gives me headaches that not any aspirin can cure; yet it’s that type of headache that I can’t help but love having. I hate it when he’s trying to trap me into saying things I really don’t wanna say, but it’s endearing to see him enjoying himself every time I blush in embarrassment.
We share mutual manipulation. He is manipulating my mind for it to believe that it is I who is actually controlling him, not the other way around. On my part, I let him have the satisfaction of picking my brains. We actually are controlling each other hehe..
At first I thought he’s is one of those few people who were able to resist my charm, which is my tool for manipulation. Yet now I see it, he can’t. Right schmucky?
Anyways, we are each other’s ego-booster, not that I think he still needs one. It’s just funny that someone as selfless and giving as him can be so egoistic and sarcastic at the same time.
Yup! Such an endearing prick..


5 Comments:
ei, i like this new layout better. parang nakahanap ka na ng soulmate a- is that the missing force, the soul? lol. kasi tayo may 1/100th soul na lang. or for several generations, your past life was a rock.
i really hope you're feeling better.
and yes, don't fill this blog with angst. otherwise yo might just end up killing it. like i did with one of mine... =)
to better days (as if my pang-tost ako).
ei? rock during my pastlife? don't think so. here's actually my past lineage: first soul was that of a cockroach, that's where i got my persistence to survive. Then reincarnated as a firefly, nothing to it, just love fireflies hehe, then i was again reincarnated as a nymph, that's where i got my charm, them during the 70's i was a marijuana plant haha! ngayon eto na ako!
ei? when are u going to update your post?
So ano ka na ngayon? Chaka Doll?LOL! As you requested nag-post na ko sa blog mo. Gumawa lang ako ng blog kasi ung crush ko may blog para tipong wide-reader-writer-intellectual-chuva-effect ang dating ko. Pero puro kababawan lang ang nandun. Not like you, ur so cool, ur so suicidal. Joke! Hehe... Ciao! =D
Check this out...
I really wasn't faking
All those risks I was taking
I could be your
Suicide King
I could be your everything
I really can't stop shaking
Sleep walking without waking
I could be your
Suicide King
I could be your anything
Got this from somewhere...
ei jaivs, that's kinda scary don't u think? why suddenly suicidal? hmmmm.. balance bro, balance the 3 forces! haha! thanks for posting!
Post a Comment
<< Home