Thursday, June 16, 2005

Wandering around..

I woke up this morning with this realization:

The search is not over yet..

It felt bittersweet, first was the initial depression brought about by knowing that the search is taking longer than I thought... but it didn't take a while for that grin to surfaced on my face hehe..

I realized that I’m enjoying myself too much right now that it's ok to wait a while. Hehe.. I'm living life right now, doing what I want, and loving it.. Beach during weekends, sleepovers every Thursday nights, DVD marathons, ladies nights every Tuesdays, shopping after paydays, coffee and good conversations with schmuck, book hunting, more upcoming sales this coming months, my Asian tour on December, more plans of world domination.. Too many things to look forward to that finding this guy can still wait..

Plus searching for him makes this wait seem more like ages.. So I’ll just lay back, enjoy the sun and who knows, maybe that cute Scottish guy who's heading this way maybe it.. hehe..

4 Comments:

At 11:02 AM, Blogger RiaMH said...

so that means we're not suppose to go to the beach on saturdays - when it's ladies' day? lol.

 
At 11:42 AM, Blogger Graciela said...

ria ginugulo mo ko! nasisira flow ng thoughts ko! haha! we'll see.. lakas ng loob mag-aya, porke't tinatanggap na ulit card mo haha! malen's place tonyt? ayt!

 
At 6:32 PM, Blogger Hannee said...

tama yan :) maghintay nang maghintay ;)

 
At 2:48 PM, Blogger Marye said...

onga.yun lang naman magagawa natin habang hinihintay natin ang mga frog prince natin.:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home