Turkey! Here I Come!
This morning, I received a SMS from my dear friend (hey is this a secret? i wanna mention your name hehe) informing me that her application for Schengen visa got approved, lucky lucky girl! Her company is sending her to Germany for an assignment, hay, some people are just born lucky. Well, even if she's just going there for a vacation, and without the company's backing, i think she'll get the visa. She had travelled a lot, she'd been to China, Bangkok, well Asian countries that is. But unlike me whose passport was a clean slate except for the Dubai stamp (i don't even have a Kish stamp, like most OFW's here), i really think i will be denied.
But that is unless i do something about it! So i want to really "beautify" my passport as soon as possible so the next time i apply for a UK or Canada visa then it will be a "APPROVED", wehehe.
I have been surfing the net the whole afternoon checking out packages. I initially checked Egypt, but i decided that can wait. Next I saw Greece, arghhh cruise ship thru Mykonos, blah, blah, too expensive, that can wait. Then... Turkey! Ah perfect! I'm still not sure if i'll go for a week-long package, but i asked them to quote me a package for like 3-4days only which will include Istanbul, Troy and Ephesus. Tomorrow they said i'll receive the email quoting the package's price!
I'm planning to do it this Eid holidays... yey! who want's to join me? tara!
But that is unless i do something about it! So i want to really "beautify" my passport as soon as possible so the next time i apply for a UK or Canada visa then it will be a "APPROVED", wehehe.
I have been surfing the net the whole afternoon checking out packages. I initially checked Egypt, but i decided that can wait. Next I saw Greece, arghhh cruise ship thru Mykonos, blah, blah, too expensive, that can wait. Then... Turkey! Ah perfect! I'm still not sure if i'll go for a week-long package, but i asked them to quote me a package for like 3-4days only which will include Istanbul, Troy and Ephesus. Tomorrow they said i'll receive the email quoting the package's price!
I'm planning to do it this Eid holidays... yey! who want's to join me? tara!


1 Comments:
ei cool! i'm a star in your blog - lol. didn't realize it immediately, only when i read the germany part. lol - slow!
ei, my original plan for egypt was for 1,500dhs all in. if ye did not have to back to the phil a few months back, we probably would have done that. yesterday, we were talking about it again, because i've been planning my christmas break (read my blog) so i recomputed egypt. this is not sure yet, but i think 1,500 will not simply fit, it would be perfect (a few souvenirs inlcuded). gotta go there before the terrorists stop terrorizing and the tourists jack up the prices again. ;)
Post a Comment
<< Home