Monday, June 13, 2005

My gears got tuned up last night...

Yup, I know, lots of explaining to do.. We'll deal with my blog title later.. hehe. Let me tell you first why I get back to blogging again.

I used to have blogs but I eventually deleted them all after getting tired of all the nonsense I put in. It's like me thinking that this blog can't be saved from damnation anymore that salvation can be attained only by killing it period.

Now why start a new one? As what this article title says, my gears got tuned up. Well, last night I had one of the most satisfying conversations (don't wanna use amazing as it might trigger implications). Nothing really so special about it, but it’s beautiful (like what he says). Well I know a lot of witty and profound people but it's just now that I found someone wherein we get to the same conclusions to every conversations, we tend to think the same ways on actually most issues and there was never a moment of “hey what are we gonna talk about next?”. It is like my brain was fed to the point of it getting satiated but not bloated that it still has room for desserts.

Now, you might be thinking about lotsa things now, nope nothing romantic about it (as of now, that is hehe). It just that our brains connected, period. (Well, I know someone from the past who really comes close but I still don't know how the end will be so better not compare yet). Our conversations just went on and on that he’s on his 3rd coffee and I’m on my 2nd teapot of tea when we realized that the café was closing. Now I have a new name for Café Havana! I’m now calling it my conversations haven! Haha!

Now, what's this “balancing the force” all about? I’ve been actually searching for someone new since I broke up with my ex. But the thing is I cannot find someone like him or can come close to him. Then last night, this guy just told me about the triangle concept of his and then that answers it all. It basically is like this:

He said that there should be a balance of the 3 forces for the relationship to work out. The three forces are the heart, mind and soul. What he really said was so simple yet so true that it just hit me. Well, it’s not that I have never thought of it that way, he just blurted it out clearly that the haze in my brain cleared up.

Well, in my ex’s case, there was a balance with the three. The triangle may not be a perfect triangle but one of the sides can be adjusted anyways so that despite the triangle being not perfect, it still looks good haha..

But looking back at the guys I’ve dated after my ex, I’ve realized that they didn’t worked out, not because the triangle was not balanced, but because it was never really a triangle in the first place. It was either a single line or two parallel lines. No balance or connection with that.

Ooops, haven’t really mentioned a name for this guy yet. Let’s just call him the “schmuck”, haha.

2 Comments:

At 10:32 AM, Blogger RiaMH said...

wow. romantic or not, it's great to be able to connect with somebody like that.

 
At 10:36 AM, Blogger Graciela said...

well tell me about it! it was really amazing. nga pala il be transferring to mama malen's place tonight, don't really know it ladies night will stil push through as i promised dad that il go home relatively early so il not disturb mama malen.. we'll see..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home