My spur of the moment amnesia..
I've been trying to recall a certain book title for the last 2 days, i've read the book, IT's one of my favorite novel by Stephen King. I've seen ITs movie version, yet that night i can't really remember ITs title. IT was like dying to get out of my mouth but i can't really recall IT.
I call it "my spur of the moment amnesia". What's funny about this temporary forgetfulness of mine is that i can't really focus on other things, not until i remember what i'm trying to recall. So yeah, i'm out of my wits the whole day at work yesterday because of IT. To the point that it didn't even passed my mind to check what the title is on the net.
So last night, while i'm ironing some clothes, while i'm actually not thinking about IT for the first time, IT just hit me! I almost burned the blouse i'm ironing with the sudden recognition.. then i stand there laughing, thinking how can i forget something so simple..
The book's title: "IT"


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home